Twas200 – Read the Poem Anywhere, in Any Language!
’Twas the Night Before Christmas, translated and narrated by native speakers in 20 languages, is at your fingertips on the Twas200 app!
Twas200 Mobile App
Read the poem in all 20 languages from your mobile device or tablet! Listen to its magic, narrated by native speakers from around the world!
In this history-making app, you’ll find:
- Holiday soundtrack
- Stunning illustrations and unique animations
- A fun, interactive interface for reading ’Twas the Night Before Christmas in the language of your choice
- The full poem in 20 languages, with its magical rhymes and enchanting rhythm
- Read-along text that highlights along with the narration
- Languages: Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian (with Milanese, Neapolitan, Salentino, and Sicilian dialects), Malayalam, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Sinhala, Spanish and Ukrainian
Read the poem in 16 languages and 4 Italian Dialects!
Children can choose languages from a world map, which delightfully lights up the countries in the world where each language is spoken, and the poem in that language begins to play.
An Immersive Reading Experience!
Every page of the story features full page animations, narration in 20 languages, and read-along text that highlights in rhythm with the audio.
Countdown to Christmas!
Join Santa and his mouse helper as you count down the days to Christmas in upstate New York: Clement Clarke Moore’s birthplace, and the home of the original poem!